by Chef Boy Logro
Kusina Master is a 15-minute cooking show that features a step-by-step cooking guide and unfold excellent kitchen skills and unravel secrets to make cooking and food preparation effortless and fun.
This dish has many variations. Pork stew is cooked in different ways by different countries. Others prefer it to be hot and spicy, others want it to be little sweet. This Pork Stew recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest version of stew.
- 500g Pork tenderloin, big chunk cut
- 100g Potato parissiene (ball) blanched
- 100g Carrots parissiene (ball) blanch
- 50g Red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 50g White onion bulb, small blanch
- 500g Chocolate bittersweet, melted
- 1 cup Red wine
- ½ cup Cooking oil
- 300g All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Crushed black pepper
2. Sauté onion, bell pepper for 2 minutes. Add potato, carrots; and season to taste.
3. Simmer chocolate sauce and tenderloin in low heat until done then combine all ingredients and season to taste.
4. Boil red wine until caramelized, then mix into stew. Serve immediately.