by Chef Boy Logro
Kusina Master is a 15-minute cooking show that features a step-by-step cooking guide and unfold excellent kitchen skills and unravel secrets to make cooking and food preparation effortless and fun.
Sarciadong isda or fish sarciado is another simple and easy Filipino dish. This dish is a way to re-cooked left over fish. Fried fish is simmered in a sauce that is usually composed of tomatoes,beaten eggs and onions; some seasonings are also added to enhance the flavor.
- ½ kl galunggong (mackerel scad)
- ½ tsp. rock salt
- ¼ tsp. chicken powder
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. patis (fish sauce)
- 6 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 pc sliced onion
- 1 cup chopped overripe tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. silinghaba (green finger pepper)
- Salt and pepper to taste
2. In a pan, sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes until soft.
3. Add eggs and water. Stir and simmer, then add siling haba.
4. Season with patis, salt, pepper and chicken powder.
5. Pour sauce over the fish and serve.