by Chef Boy Logro
Kusina Master is a 15-minute cooking show that features a step-by-step cooking guide and unfold excellent kitchen skills and unravel secrets to make cooking and food preparation effortless and fun.
If you want something fancy, try Chef Boy's Bistek Panini. It is an Italian sandwich fortified with tenderloin steak! Try this both to surprise and to impress. Quite simple enough but it is not only flavorful, it also has the lofty reputation of satisfying the palate of more discriminating diners. Like your officemates - and your boss too!
300 grams Tenderloin beef
1 pc. White onion
2 tbsp. Soy sauce
2 tbsp. Calamansi juice
1 pc. Egg
50 grams Corn starch
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Crushed black peppercorn
1 pc. French bread Baguettes
100 grams Coleslaw
1. Flatten the tenderloin steak. Season with salt and marinate in soy sauce, calamansi juice.
2. Pan-grilled the steak as per guest desire the doneness of the Bistek beef. Set aside.
3. Cut into ring white onion, season with salt, then dredge into corn starch, wash into beaten egg, then deep fried until crispy. Set aside.
4. Cut into half French bread then fill with bistek beef. Place it on Panini for 10 Minutes.
5. Place on dinner plate, siding with coleslaw and onion ring.