by Sarap with Family
Why eat out when you can make your own teriyaki rice bowl in no time? So simple and makes for a good hot meal for lunch or dinner. Easy enough for a teen or college student to prepare.
- 4 pcs CDO Ulam Burger (Shaped into bite-sized balls)
- 2 cups Sauteed Bean sprouts in Garic
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Water
- 3 cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 thumb sized Ginger (Minced)
- 1½ tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 pc Leeks (Sliced)
2. On the same pan lightly sauté garlic, ginger and leeks. Add in soy sauce, water, and brown sugar then simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Combine cornstarch and water then add it into the pan then let it simmer to reduce. Add CDO Ulam Burger to the pan and coat evenly with the sauce.
4. On a bowl, scoop in rice then top sautéed bean sprouts then teriyaki CDO Ulam Burger then drizzle with sesame oil and sesame seeds.