by Mama Sita's
A simple Korean-style seafood dish with ginger,sesame seeds and Mama sita's Barbecue marinade. Chicken can be used instead of fish. Served on top of steamed rice.
- 2 slices Tanigue steaks
- 2 tbsp Mama Sita's Barbecue Marinade
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Spring Onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp Mama Sita's Barbecue Marinade
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Sesame Oil
1. Combine spring onions, Mama Sita's Barbecue Marinade, and sesame oil. Marinate tanigue in this mixture for 10 minutes.
2. Heat some oil in a skillet or flat frying pan. Fry tanigue steaks taking care not to overcrowd the pan.
3. Combine all ingredients for the sauce, heat for a minute and drizzle over the tanigue steaks. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped spring onions.
4. Serve immediately.