by Chef Rob Pengson
The concept of "Chef To Go" is about having your own personal chef cook for you at home. It is also the first cooking show ever to be seen on primetime television.
For this fish recipe you need Tilapia Fillet of Sushi quality. The fish must be extremely fresh, because it will not be cooked, just marinated with lemon and then in a lukewarm vinaigrette type sauce. But if you can get Tilapia of sushi quality this dish is a fantastic appetizer or a very light summerly fish dish. Serve it it with a green salad or cherry tomatoes and with a fruity white wine like Pinot Grigio.
- 1 pc Tilapia, fillet, skinless –boneless, sliced thin
- 1 pc Orange
- 1 pc Lemon
- 1 pc Sili labuyo, sliced thin
- ¼ pc Red onion, sliced thin
- 1 fingerful Cilantro sprigs
2. In front of your guests, squeeze the lemon and orange over the fish to cook it.
3. Finally garnish with the rest of ingredients and season with salt and pepper.