Cheesy Chicken with Broccoli
by Chef Boy Logro
Kusina Master is a 15-minute cooking show that features a step-by-step cooking guide and unfold excellent kitchen skills and unravel secrets to make cooking and food preparation effortless and fun.
For years, parents have been right: Eating your broccoli is a good idea. This hearty, tasty vegetable is rich in dozens of nutrients. In fact, it packs the most nutritional punch of any vegetable.Check out Chef Boy Logro's recipe featuring this tasty vegetable.
- 200 grams chicken breast, skinned and deboned
- 25 grams grated cheese
- 1 pc spring onion, chopped
- 1 sliced cooked ham
- broccoli florets, broken into small pieces
1. Pound chicken breast between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper until thin.
2. In small bowl, combine together broccoli, cheese and spring onion; mix well.
3. Lay pounded chicken breast on greaseproof paper. Place ham on chicken and top with broccoli, cheese and spring onion mixture.
4. Carefully roll up chicken breast in greaseproof paper, ensuring that both ends are well sealed, by twisting, then tucking under the parcel.
5. Place parcel on G.E. Microwave Oven safe plate or shallow dish. Cook on medium high for 4 to 5 minutes until juices run clear when pierced with a knife.
6. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before unwrapping and serving.