by Chef Boy Logro
Kusina Master is a 15-minute cooking show that features a step-by-step cooking guide and unfold excellent kitchen skills and unravel secrets to make cooking and food preparation effortless and fun.
Ginataang tilapia is another simple and easy Filipino dish. It is usually consist of tilapia fish cooked in a combination of coconut milk and some spices. There are many other ingredients that can be cooked with Coconut milk but the most available fish in the local markets here is Tilapia, try this favorite yummy fish dish and surely your taste buds will crave for it before you laid it in your dining table.
- 3 medium whole tilapia, scaled and scored
- 2 8g sachets MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1½ cups chopped onions
- 1½ cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk
2. Combine onions and tomatoes in a small bowl. Spread evenly on top of each tilapia.
3. Pour coconut milk on top of tilapia and wrap each in wilted banana leaves.
4. Cover pot and steam for 10 minutes or until done.