Grilled Pork Liempo
by Chef Boy Logro
Kusina Master is a 15-minute cooking show that features a step-by-step cooking guide and unfold excellent kitchen skills and unravel secrets to make cooking and food preparation effortless and fun.
Grilled Pork Belly or Liempo needs no introduction at all. The name of the dish already defines itself. This is one good food that I really like because of its simple preparation and magnificent taste.
- 1 k pork liempo
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- ¼ tsp/ chicken powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash liempo. Drain in a strainer.
2. Marinate liempo with the mixture of soy sauce, vegetable oil, brown sugar, calamansi juice and little salt and pepper.
3. Sprinkle and rub chicken powder.
4. Grill in charcoal for 10 to 15 minutes on side.
5. Brush with remaining marinade mixture.