Tinapa Fried Rice
by Taste Buddies
Savor the new flavors of life and friendship started last October 27, as leading news channel GMA News TV unveils its newest cooking lifestyle program - Taste Buddies!
Tinapa rice is a popular and delicious Filipino dish, where main ingredient is fried rice, which is usually served with tinapa (smoked fish flakes) and salted egg slices. This Filipino dish is a perfect breakfast meal and is served with tinapa bits, eggs slices and tomatoes on the top.
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup onions
- 2 strips bacon
- 1 cup tinapa, boneless
- 6-7 cups rice, cooked
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp seasoning
- 2 pcs eggs
- cooking oil
- 2 pcs chinese sausage
- 2 pcs red egg
- 3 stalks spring onions
1. prepare all ingredients and arrange in order
2. saute garlic and onions until fragrant. Add in bacon and render some fat.
3. Add in cooked rice and mix well, season with some salt
4. mix in the tinapa, oyster sauce and seasoning, making sure to mix everything well.
5. in the same pan, push aside themixture and scamble some eggs. once egg is cooked, incorporate everything.
6. place in a bowl and garnish.