by Chef Boy Logro
Kusina Master is a 15-minute cooking show that features a step-by-step cooking guide and unfold excellent kitchen skills and unravel secrets to make cooking and food preparation effortless and fun.
Chef Boy calls the next dish Bring Me Bringhe. He explains, that's because that's what anyone who gets a taste of it will surely beg to say. Indeed, this rice dish is so delightfully delicious no dieter will have the will power to resist it.
- ¼ kl Chicken, cut into servingpieces
- ½ cup Long grain rice
- ½ cup Sliced onion
- ½ cup Ham (for garnishing)
- 1 cup Sliced pork meat
- 1 cup Shrimp, peeled andpre-cooked(optional)
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Malagkit (glutinous rice)
- 5 cups Coconut milk, 2nd extract
- 2 sliced Boiled egg (for garnishing)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp. Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. Crushed luyang dilaw (turmeric root)
- 1 pc. Bayleaf
- 6 pcs. Banana leaves 12x12
1.Sauté garlic in oil. Add onion, dilaw, chicken and pork.
2.Add water and bring to boil. Cook for 2 minutes.
3.Add rice and coconut milk. Season with salt and powder seasoning.
4.Cook over moderate heat and stir once in a while to prevent burning at the bottom.
5.Cover with banana leaves and continue cooking until done.
6.Add pre-cooked shrimps and decorate top with sliced ham, boiled egg and parsley. Serve hot.