by Chef Boy Logro
Kusina Master is a 15-minute cooking show that features a step-by-step cooking guide and unfold excellent kitchen skills and unravel secrets to make cooking and food preparation effortless and fun.
So yummy and so chewy - and so easy to make. Yes, Chef Boy's Crab Cakes are to-die-for. One good idea is to store the crab cake patties in the fridge and whenever your child ambles along with some friends, just throw and a few into the frying pan and they'll love you forever.
- 500 grms crabmeat, picked free of shells
- 3 green onions (green and white parts), finely chopped
- 1/3 cup crushed crackers
- ½ cup finely chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup peanut oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Flour, for dusting
- Favorite dipping sauce, for serving
1. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the flour and peanut oil. Shape into patties and dust with flour.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot, carefully place crab cakes, in batches, in pan and fry until browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Carefully flip crab cakes and fry on other side until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Serve warm with preferred sauce.