by Chef Boy Logro
Kusina Master is a 15-minute cooking show that features a step-by-step cooking guide and unfold excellent kitchen skills and unravel secrets to make cooking and food preparation effortless and fun.
How do you make the drinking session that usually highlights your friend's birthday shindig truly unforgettable? By whipping up tangy, mouth-watering beer match bites, of course. Like, Chef Boy strongly recommends Dory Kinilaw. Yes, this is the delectable Filipino response to Japanese sashimi and Italian ceviche!
- 500 grams fresh Dory fillets cut into bite size cubes
- ½ cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1 pc siling labuyo, chopped
- ½ pc red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ pc green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ pc green mango, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 tsp Datu Puti Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fine salt
- ½ tsp whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 3 stalks spring onions, chopped
2. To season the fish evenly, repeat the process on the other side of the fish fillet with the remaining salt and peppercorn.
3. Add Datu Puti Vinegar, calamansi, garlic, onion, ginger and sili.
4. Marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
5. Garnish with spring onion, red and green bell pepper cubes and green mango strips.
6. Finish seasoning with Datu Puti Fish Sauce.