Cheesy Baked Spaghetti
by Del Monte Kitchenomics
Since 1984, consumers have been benefiting from the "Kitchenomics" program of Del Monte Pacific's major subsidiary, Del Monte Philippines, Inc. Kitchenomics has been designed to generate loyal consumption of Del Monte products by providing cooking enthusiasts with meal planning tips and recipes that are economical, delicious, nutritious and easy-to-prepare!
A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner. An easy, cheesy baked entree that kids will love.
- 1 pack (175 g) DEL MONTE Spaghetti (Merienda Pack), cooked
- 2 cloves (10 g) garlic, crushed
- 1 pc (30 g) small onion, chopped
- 150 grams ground pork
- 1 tbsp (13 g) raisins
- 1 pack (250 g) DEL MONTE Tomato and Cheese Sauce
- 1 pc (50 g) egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (28.75 g) coarsely grated quickmelt cheese
1. Saute garlic, onion and pork until pork has browned.
2. Add DEL MONTE Tomato and Cheese Sauce, cover, simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix with pasta.
3. Arrange pasta mixture in square pan (7x7). Combine egg and cheese. Pour over pasta.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 375F.