Chilean Sea Bass with Roasted Sofrito
by Chef Rob Pengson
The concept of "Chef To Go" is about having your own personal chef cook for you at home. It is also the first cooking show ever to be seen on primetime television.
Chilean sea bass is popular for its white, oily flesh that is easy to cook. Also known as toothfish (Dissostichus eleginoides), many of these fish are caught off Patagonia, where the stocks are threatened by overfishing.
- 4 pcs 120g Chilean sea bass fillets or any other white fish
- ½ cup Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups Roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup Roasted Onions
- 1 head Roasted garlic
- 1 pc Roasted bell pepper, skinless – seedless
- 1 cup Simmering chicken stock or hot water
- 3 cloves Roasted garlic
- 1 fingerful Italian parsley stems
2. Blend all sauce ingredients together and season with with salt and pepper.
3. Garnish with roasted garlic and parsley.