by Mommy Carla
Meet Mommy Carla, the loving mommy of Daniel Padilla.Try her special Tinolang Manok sa Gata that is truly a family favorite.
- 1 kilo whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp ginger, minced
- ¼ cup onions, minced
- 1 cup dahon ng sili
- 1 cup malunggay
- 2 papaya or sayote, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix diluted in 1 cup of water
- 2 siling haba
1. Pre-heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute garlic, onions, and ginger.
3. Add the chicken and saute until light brown in color.
4. Pour 1 liter of water and simmer until the chicken is cooked.
5. Add 2 Knorr Chicken Cubes.
6. Add the papaya.
7. Pour Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix dissolved in 1 cup of water.
8. Add siling haba, dahon ng sili and malunggay. Let it simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Add patis if needed.