by Del Monte Kitchenomics
Here’s a fun way to make icy treats that are bursting with fruit flavor and vibrant color your kids will love. This delicious dessert is rich in calcium, for strong bones and teeth.
- 1 pc Buko (meat shreadded)
- ½ cup Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Fresh Milk (or evaporated milk)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 10 pc Ice Candy Bags (1¾”x10”)
- 1 can Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve 3 tbsp syrup)
2. Fill each ice candy bag with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then fill with milk mixture. Seal and freeze overnight. Serve.